Breaking News!

December 17th, 2015  Tagged , , , , ,

23 Responses to “Breaking News!”

1.   Anonymous on July 16, 2016 8:08 am

Hi it’s me the creator of the fun.I’m going to tell someone some clues that only he’ll know Ok great I’m in the filming group and I’m not the card sorcerer but I’m in his group.
    Anyway now I can do my comment…
    Just two more weeks until the summer holidays just add some Sun.A five week holiday then we’ll be in our brand new shiny building.

2.   Mr Marks on April 11, 2016 8:45 am

Voice over was only needed in some parts of the news program. The introduction to the program and the expert interview didn’t need voice over because we see the people on the screen the whole time!

3.   Maka Paka on April 11, 2016 5:46 am

Mr Marks,why did Freddy,Ella and Nathan get to do a roll (voice over’s and we didn’t

4.   Mr Marks on December 21, 2015 5:22 pm

That’s my pleasure Superheromonkeybearface! I wanted to choose roles for you that would put you out of your comfort zones…I thought you all did brilliantly! I would have liked to be a director, I enjoy telling people what to do and I like to be in control. Keep up the good work, you never know, you might end up working for Sky one day! Merry Christmas!

5.   Miss Sadie on December 18, 2015 10:08 pm

Wow looks like an amazing day Cavell class! Maddie, I would buy your book for £200!

6.   supperheromonkeybearface AKA lily on December 17, 2015 9:49 pm

Mr marks if you chose the rolls for sky then thank you so much for making me an reporter I loved my roll if u had the choice of what job at sky you would have what would it be and why? I would be a reporter coz it was really fun today and doing it every day it must make it more fun
    Thankyou very much our trip was awesome

7.   Mr Marks on December 17, 2015 9:37 am

Yes but if you weren’t there to press that one button, there would be no show! Every job in TV is important! Being a camera operator can be really exciting, imagine if you were working on I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! Not boring then eh 😉

8.   Mr Marks on December 17, 2015 9:35 am

What was your job?

9.   Unicorn man on December 17, 2015 9:26 am

I liked this but I’m sad that I’m not in it:(

10.   Major spitfire on December 17, 2015 9:26 am

Mr marks I was behind the cam and I only got to press one button it was boring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ): /:

11.   Fatty noodlesfrom Japan on December 17, 2015 9:25 am

Mr Marks

I love the blog its tots awsome

12.   Wfycvygvn vu guys tgyft on December 17, 2015 9:25 am

Hello this was the best trip in the howl wide world

13.   Fatty noodlesfrom Japan on December 17, 2015 9:19 am

It is so fun going every one would

14.   Soniccccc on December 17, 2015 9:19 am

I’m the director of group 4.

15.   Mr Marks on December 17, 2015 9:19 am

Would you rather be a presenter on screen, or a director behind the camera?!

16.   Mr Marks on December 17, 2015 9:18 am

What was your favourite part of the day, Superheroic Bear? I liked the bit with the Ashley Banjo video, just before we all went in to our studios. I felt like I was at a theme park! Or Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory!

17.   Major spitfire on December 17, 2015 9:16 am

It is totally epic I love the last scene and how the third scene the presenter is speaking so quick and loud!!!!!!!!!

18.   Fatty Doughnut on December 17, 2015 9:14 am

OUR TRIP WAS ACE

19.   Superheroic bear on December 17, 2015 9:13 am

This is my list of words to describe that video

.awsome’cool,epic,wicked ,amazing,fabulous ,emennce,

20.   Mr Marks on December 17, 2015 9:12 am

If you could choose a job in TV, what would you do?

21.   Mr Marks on December 17, 2015 9:11 am

I think we have a newsreader in the making! Luca, you should contact Newsround!

22.   Fatty doughnut on December 17, 2015 9:07 am

I was an editor for my bit of the report we where doing the eyewitness loved the experience .we got USB wristbandsEPIC

23.   Cgdgghf on December 17, 2015 9:05 am